Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Emily's Choir Concert


Emily our oldest daughter (13) had a music concert at school the other day and I thought I'd post a picture of her performing. That's her in the middle second row with the glasses (picture taken with my cell phone...I need to break down and buy a digital camera ). She is so beautiful! We are so happy with the young woman she has become. I often think back to when I was 13 and think to myself......Emily is so much smarter then I ever was at her age. You see Emily is a great student something I never really ever knew about until College and even then I didn't really know it very often. I really admire her drive and determination to do well in school. Not to mention her great singing voice. She really makes us happy with her happy and lovable personality.



1 comment:

Cari said...

Emily IS beautiful! You have every reason to be proud!